Columbia Museum of Art
Art Museum, Museum
1515 Main St (at Hampton St)
Columbia, SC 29201
- Lovely fountain in the courtyard, great spot to have a sit.
- ever changing displays of modern art for your viewing pleasure.
- Stop in during the next Arts & Droughts!
- Free on Sundays
- Great exhibits! Not like the natural science museums that we usually laude, but it was quite classy.
- Very nice place to go and see the art on display. They update the art often and you can enjoy a few hours just admiring the art presented. Its a great time with the family too.
- Bring plenty of quarters for parking
- Umm...The Art
- Came here for the Warhol exhibit and was not disappointed!
- Columbia Record Fair
- Free on Sundays!
- Membership get you free admission all year and access to multiple states museums!
- Incredible deal on memberships! See the Rothko exhibit before it's gone! Ends Jan 6.
- Absolutely loved this museum. My boys enjoyed it as well. They even have coloring sheets for the kids and interactive activities in the gallery. I also like the gift shop
- Free on Sundays. Surprisingly good collection. Definitely worth a trip. Check out the medieval art.
- Home of About Face artist group that meets M-W-F 10-1 for painting live models in the basement of the museum. Check their website for current events.
- always wear ballet flats. Patent leather, preferably ;)
- A very nice art museum. If your looking for a great way to spend a few hours and appreciate the art, our museum is the place to visit.
- I meant stop 6 of the interactive tour
- The "who shot rock and roll" exhibit is awesome!