Columbia City Theater
Music Venue, Theater
4916 Rainier Ave S (S Ferdinand St)
Seattle, WA 98118
- Way cool stage
- Definitely one of the best new venues in Seattle. And parking is cheap.
- Great local entertainment! Come early and check out the amazing neighborhood restaurants!
- Great concert venue
- Great smaller theatre.
- Love this place.
- Awesome sound system
- I must say that it is a nice venue in a good neighborhood.
- Drinking shapain :) marina and the Diamond lo mximo baby
- 7/7 show is actually for CD release for Carson Henley. NOT Cody Bebe..... Although it would be cool if they were here, too!!! :)
- This a great venue to see local bands. The stage is awesome.
- Trivia and Karaoke is awesome.....parking is cheap and the food is amazing
- Great cocktails! Try the Diamondback...
- Go to karaoke here Wednesday nights.
- Amazing venue!