14500 W Colfax Ave (Denver West Colorado Mills Blvd.)
Lakewood, CO 80401
- The juggalos and mall goths may look crazy, but they're actually just manic depressive. dont look them in the eye or your IQ will suffer.
- Colorado Mills has free wifi throughout the mall.
- Avoid the new burrito restaurant in the food court
- Don't worry about visiting the info desk for their Foursquare perk because it doesn't actually exist.
- Buying a phone? Check out RadioShack! Prices are usually $100 cheaper than everyone and no mail in rebates, all instant! They are nice and friendly too!!
- At the Keg best creme brulee
- Huge mall with lots of choices. Trick here is sports authority often js cheaper than Nike and Adidas at shoes. Cool little area though. Best food options are just in front of the mall.
- The Chinese Massage place is amazing! Best massage around. Don't be fooled by the open environment. It is just an awesome set up.
- Good exercise walking the mall. Shopping is good too.
- Remember folks, the coin collectors are not trash bins. Just a friendly reminder.
- This mall is dead any day of the week that isn't the weekend. Suggest you try those days. Also, they have two arcades.
- Santa arrives tomorrow in the Kid Court. Stop by and see him!
- Don't forget there's a free parking garage near the UA Theaters. Great parking when the weather is stormy!
- Free Wi-Fi!!! Good books on Borders
- The JCrew store has nice deals!
- Buen lugar para ir de compras pero no hay muchas promociones
- Lots of choices but needed the map! We were lost!
- Mile long circular mall but no great stores.
- It's not as fancy as it used to be
- Good selection of stores in different price ranges. Most of the trafic is over the weekend. Week days are the best time to get any serious shopping done.