Colony Mill Marketplace
222 West St
Keene, NH 03431
- Has a great antique shop and bookstore but there are so many vacancies. They need to add some modern stores in there. They would make so much money off of the college kids.
- Kinda sad - this place used to be fairly bustling. Now it's mostly deserted.
- The bookstore and GameStop are the only things I go in for, though the empty food court does have wifi access. It's nice to be able to pull up a chair, break out the laptop, and watch the snow fall.
- The only thing to come here for is GameStop.
- Nans is now only open at their location in high street market. Food is excellent! The kitchen looks new and you can see the mater at work.
- Exactly what others have said .... Cute shops but few of them
- Its a ghost town... make sure the store you're looking for is still there before you head over.