41-55 Rutledge Ave. (Broad And Ashley)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Great for a run. But for those less athletically inclined, grab a delicious crepe from nearby Queen Street Grocery and have a picnic in the park.
- 4th annual Party for the Parks coming Sept. 2, 2013. Get tickets at www.partyfortheparks.com. Portion of proceeds will directly benefit the Colonial Lake renovation.
- The best lake in all of the landdddddddd
- Great place to chat, walk your dog, jog yourself. Gorgeous
- 3rd annual Party for the Parks will be here Sept. 22, 2012. Look for tickets to go on sale Aug. 1 at www.partyforthparks.com.
- Mosey a block over from the Wentworth Mansion to this romantic spot. Bring a blanket and picnic basket. Stay late enough to watch the sky change colors and see the lake's famous jumping fish.
- Don't lay down in grass bc hundreds of dogs do their biz there every day
- Sunny morning jogs are the best. You can see everyone from the neighborhood.
- simply wonderful
- Can't wait to see the remodeled lake!
- Nice place for a jog.
- Learn more about the renovations to Colonial Lake and how you can get involved: http://www.charlestonparksconservancy.org/ColonialLake
- Great for runners/walkers
- Don't lay down in the grass. Hundreds of dogs do their business there every day.
- Great park for a leisurely stroll or a run. Nice place to meet athletic young professionals. Can get a little buggy...
- Afternoon run