Collierville Town Square Park
96 Center St. (btwn N Rowlett St. & E Mulberry St.)
Collierville, TN 38017
- It's a fairytale on the Town Square during Christmas. People come from miles around to see it. Beautiful.
- Check out Square Beans for specialty coffee, espresso, fruit smoothies and gelato!
- Like being on the movie set of "It's a Wonderful Life". I love this historic town.
- Christmas explodes here in town center every year. Great place for kiddos to play and parents to relax and sip coffee.
- Patricia's has it all...jewelry, gifts, clothing, baby, children's, antiques. You'll love it!
- Restful and bird filled. So relaxing on a beautiful day!
- The lights at during the holidays are a must see.
- If your in the area a MUST go
- love "Patricia's" for Nora Fleming pieces....
- Collierville is a great place to visit and shop!
- Nice quiet park to spend a afternoon relaxing
- Might see Doug....
- Head over to the depot and watch a train rush by up close and personal.