4400 E 8th Ave (East of Colorado Blvd.)
Denver, CO 80220
- Be sure to try the nachos - the chip-to-stuff ratio guarantees each bite is loaded with the goods!
- Winner of the 2012 Westword Best Of Award for Best Nachos! http://bit.ly/N80OZi
- order Boulder Gold wings
- green chile tater tots
- This vile "server" girl Jenny is HORRIBLE! THE WORST WAITRESS I'VE EVER ENDURED. She puts the "wait" in waitress. I had to get up from my table and go to the Bar 4 times.
- Buffalo chicken salad!!
- The chicken nachos are bomb!
- The Fish Tacos are the best I ever had!
- Here's the deal...wings are rock solid but get them smoked! The Pancho Villa will cure any hangover but be patient. These guys work really hard and are totally understaffed. Tip well!
- Pbr in a can...
- Brunch! Late night cocktails...
- Pretty amazing little brunch! The $4 Bloody Mary bar to the breakfast sliders... Perfect. Live the staff too!
- Good burgers. Nice atmosphere.
- While it's easy to dub this popular neighborhood spot, which has been around for decades, a sports bar, the College Inn attracts a lot of folks who are interested in more than just watching the game.
- The chili relleno burger is a must order!
- I began working at the CI in 1973. Just sayin
- Live music every Thursday night. Can't beat that!
- The buffalo salad is great!
- Great atmosphere and food! Fantastic bar staff. Take great care of them, they work their a**** off!
- Make sure you stop in and see us every Wednesday night for Rock N Roll Bingo!! Great prizes and more amazing people every week. See you there