Landmark, Public Art
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Did you know that the Colgate Clock weighs 2200 pounds and is 50 feet in diameter? It was erected in the year 1924.
- This historic clock used to be housed atop the Colgate Soap Factory, where the Goldman Saks building currently stands.
- roam the coastline in search of interesting flotsam and jetsam
- Breathtaking views of downtown Manhattan from here!
- What a view of Manhattan
- A great win for historical preservation. So much of the New York's area heritage has been lost.
- Best view of the city in JC.
- Great place to hang out and chill. You can not beat the view of NYC.
- World's Largest Clock often shows wrong time!