Lists & rankings
- Great place but they need WiFi.
- Beer here.
- Beautiful design & awesome service. Will definitely be back.
- Nice outdoor seating. Friendly service
- Staff sometimes are great and friendly and other days very rude.
- Warm, inviting, and a great place to work, catch up with a friend, or relax. Coffee/espresso is above average, but not the best around. I'd opt for a rotating pour-over to get their best.
- Great little coffee bar and outdoor seating! Bathroom is inside the next building- just FYI.
- Bacon biscuit, black & tan pour over, Brazil pour over and a Cowboy cookie
- Vegan milks available and they make it well.
- Iced Mocha shake is awesome. It's crunchy has ice cream and the right amount of coffee. The Italian soda with chocolate is also a winner!
- Iced Mocha and Mocha shake are awesome! Staff is super nice and the ambience is trendy.
- Black and tan coffee
- Trendiest coffee joint in town
- Green goblin dairy free smoothie is the perfect lunch. More substance than a juice from across the street, but not enough to make me tired in the early afternoon.
- Black and Tan is delicious coffee!
- Cashew tofu chicken wrap is amazing! Seasonal though so most likely it won't be there :(
- Idk why I keep coming back here. They seriously forget my order EVERY time.
- Best dirty chai I've had yet
- The staff was nice but it gets very cold and drafty when any door opens. Fun for people watching.
- the best coffee. i stock up on the black & tan blend every time i visit.