The Coffee Inn
1316 1st Ave (btwn 70th and 71st St.)
New York, NY 10021
- They put steamed milk in all drinks (including teas) for no extra charge. The staff is so friendly and fast, they get you in and out in no time!
- Good drinks (Mocha Frap is delish and not too sweet). They banned smoking at their outside tables tho, so if you're a smoker you're gonna have to find a new haven...
- The cafe mocha is delicious and the baristas are always very charming.
- Great spiced chai latte
- Great coffee here
- The latte was great. Saw a comment here that they only take cash, however, I was able to pay with my debit card without a problem.
- Friendly staff, great selection of coffees and baked goods.
- Love the home brew. Baristas are always super nice, super efficient, and know their regulars.
- Plentiful outdoor seating.
- Soy vanilla lattes are great.
- Good coffee, GREAT service
- A really great staff! Super friendly and good coffee
- The friendliest folks work here in the mornings - quick & efficient! I like both their iced coffee & lattes. Big selection of pastries and snacks.
- This place is GREAT! Love the coffee crumb cake and the iced coffee. So nice! Great service!
- Decent cup of jo...amazing service
- They steam the milk in your drink so there really is no point in getting a cafe au lait that's $1 extra!
- Delicious dirty chai and super helpful staff.
- This place has the most delicious coffee, my new GO TO
- my iced coffee was way too watered down. there's a starbucks just one block over.
- Excellent spot for a great coffee