Coffee Shop, Café
- If you don't get the honey vanilla latte, you be crazy! Also, it's okay to sing along to Florence and the Machine with the baristas.
- Best Coffee in St. Louis. I could go here every single day and never get sick of it. Plus, the people watching is great on Fri/Sat. nights!
- Never, I mean never use their bathrooms!
- Fun place to socialize, but usually too noisy to get hw done.
- Warning: u stay here pass 12 AM ur bound to see some craziness!! U have been WARNED
- I have come here for years and years. It just gets better. I make sure now to stop in every time I am in Saint Louis. They have everything from coffee to ice cream to food. Open 24 hours a day.
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Staff.
- This place is a bunch of pretentious jerks...you work in a coffee shop guys
- The white mocha coffee rivals Starbucks!!
- Their wi-fi is terrific.
- Man, this place is my 2nd home.
- There's a quarter machine in the backroom, next to the restrooms, if you need quarters for the meters. Dennis, the owner, is always one step ahead of your needs.
- Everyone who works here is awesome! Be polite and friendly and you'll get the best service you've ever had in a coffee shop/restaurant. True story!
- Open 24 hours!!!
- Great all night coffee house!
- Get their brownie milkshake it's GOOD
- Servers provide service with a smile (mostly) but I could never get the WiFi to work.
- Great place to pull all-nighters doing homework
- Very social place.
- The only place in the hood for late night eats. Food took FOREVER but it was so, so good. Lots of people making out in line too. So there's that.