50-56 Paterson St (Fashion Walk, Shop C, G/F)
+852 2619 9011
- Great craft beer and fusion Japanese food! Order the fried chicken. And sausage with chips.
- Coedo white Heffenweizen...food is only ok
- Situated in a nice closed off walkway but it's expensive
- Lunch pack is good value: appetiser, main, mini-dessert and drink for $HK68+. Udon noodles were delicious
- That is some pricey beer. Better options in HK.
- I love it that I can try different COEDO beers from the tap. The food was good but expensive. The place is more suitable for supper than dinner.
- Beer is great, both own brand & lots of guest taps. Food is mainly yakitori, quite good but expensive for what you get. A better bar than restaurant. Treat it as beer + snacks & it's fine.
- One size up for happy hour(5-7pm)! Great selection of jap craft beer
- They have good tap beers here
- Awesome style, decent beers, good view on a fashion crowd. Like it.
- . . .
- Lovely little tap room. Very friendly staff and great Japanese beer
- Nice selection of different beers. Service is ok.
- Try their beer and fritters
- Skewers were quite good. Beer was OK, most were bit too hoppy
- Beer is decent, but they clearly try to cheat you on the price!! Since when "happy hour" means "upsize"? And between two glasses that are basically the same size! Thieves.
- The beer platter was fun.
- Love the different beers available on tap, but really uncomfortable seating
- 12 Taps of Craft Beer with Yakitori!
- Called and asked if there were seats and asked when the kitchen closes. We were told it was 22:45 but they turned us away at 22:30. Terribly disappointed.