No 20 Jalan SS 2/10
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47300
+60 3-7865 8613
- Coconut soup is pretty good. Simple and cheng and flavourful. Tomyam is just so so. Price is a little pricey though
- Pungent of coconut fragrant upon stepping in to the shop. Coconut broth of caz a must try out. Kampung chicken has plenty of fats. Not recommended. A must to dip with the kickass ginger sauce
- Coconut broth! Don't bother ordering the chicken tho
- Wifi: coconutcoconut
- Wtf this is the first steamboat place that I heard you have to pay for soup(approx RM25). Normally for this type of restaurant, you pay for your ingredients & soup is sorta included.
- Very clean place. Highly recommended. Prices are affordable too.
- Over price!!! nothing special
- bacon enoki mushroom
- Too expensive with the portion served.
- Everything with coconut is good.
- Good thing is soup can refill......
- Feeling pity for the set for 2-3 pax..
- Menu 2 - drinks~
- Menu 1 - set price does not come with soup
- Original fresh coconut broth!
- Experienced with coconut based-broth hot pot
- Soup base is okay. But the ingredients are very normal which dont deserve this price. On side note, they have no sweet sauce LOL