$ $ $
400 W Spruce Ave
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Skip it. Bad service. Bartenders all charge different prices and the sand will ruin your shoes or flip flops
- But for real, where is everyone?
- Food was overpriced. Service was slow. Music was good though.
- Don't listen to the negativity. Things have changed and there are new managers. It is worth it. Food was good, drinks were yummy. Atmosphere is fantastic. Check it out for yourself. :)
- Love it here!! LOVE the pirate show on tuesday. Kid get free face painting and tons of fun for them. Live bands are great. The island feel is amazing and the food has gotten sooo much better. Go there
- Don't waste your time. Had better food from wawa.
- they don't put much effort into the food, it's only about the booze and atmosphere. If you want a good real meal go elsewhere, I suggest the Smoke n Bones on 10th and Park
- Every bartender charges different amounts for the same drink. Make sure you are paying the same price and not getting ripped off! Also tip Tim baker big tips if he is your waiter :)
- Service is crap!
- This place is a bad drug...just say no
- Good environment but out of a table of 5 only one of us was satisfied with the food. It's subpar at best. First & last time at this place. Do yourself a favor & go somewhere else!
- Prices are better then last year. The atmosphere is amazing and the pirates that walk around are the best. Great fun for the whole family
- Horrible service. Food is overpriced even the beer. Got miller on draft, got it in a size of a kiddie cup and it's 3 bucks. They're chowder soup is not really chowder, it's watered down.
- Horrible crab cakes, bad service and way overpriced.. booo nice scenary
- Shits on flipflops for after beach party
- Flipflops def the way to go, you dance on the sand just like in the islands. Place is having partial opening right now, grand opening end of June...looks amazing so far.
- If you haven't been here yet, too late--the building's been sold and will be demolished for new blue tops to be built.
- Here for the first time with friends .. Love it! Great service and atmosphere .. Don't listen to reviews because everyone has their own opinions .. Try it and think for yourself!
- One of the best places to party in North Wildwood. Voo Doo Bucket is a must!
- Have the fish tacos and eat on the boat bar