Beach, Surf Spot
Ocean Beach Blvd
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Awesome beach town lots to do
- Florida is good today
- Cocoa it is a nice place take your time...
- Nice beachfront
- Very few restaurants or shops near the beach. Buildings in the background aren't very attractive. Good amount of wildlife - crabs, jellyfish, sea slugs, and a nice variety of birds and seashells.
- Get off your phone and enjoy the beach.
- I remember the day we created this check-in! Wow over 1225 check-ins!
- Bring cash to rent umbrellas and chairs.
- Estamos Onde Kelly Slater nasceu...irado...
- Bring a cold beverage
- Awesome beautifully colored T-shirts.
- Nice beach
- Fresh, cosy and unforgettable memories
- Go to Coconuts where Minuteman Causeway hits the Atlantic Ocean and have a few gins and tonics.
- Nice and fun area to listen to music and enjoy drinks
- The place to be
- Less crowded than it's neighbor to the north.
- Good prices and relax
- Calm n quiet. Short drive fro Otown
- Pineapple yummiest