47 N Prince St (W Orange St)
Lancaster, PA 17603
- The only thing to order, fish tacos!!!!
- I love this place so much and have missed it for years after moving away from Lancaster. Everything is so homemade. Tortas al pastor!
- The guac is worth it!
- Great hometown Mexican
- Salsa verde. Mexican sodas.
- I always get carnitas, al pastor, and chicken tacos. The picadillo is also very tasty
- Come to this "restaurant" for some Mexican "food." Its more bland than hospital food.
- Love the salsa verde and the fish tacos are amazing and light! Mmm nom nom nom.
- Mexican food with a more American twist. Order plenty cuz the servings are small. Delish green sauce!
- Hawaiian torta, booya!
- bleak bean soup...the sope...and pork tacos...trifecta!
- Try the Carne Asada Taco. The Peco is really good.
- The chicken taco salad was great! Be sure to get a side of rice and there will be no way you leave hungry!
- The 'Torta Cubana' might be the best savory sandwich in Lancaster.
- Try the Mexicano (cactus and potato) and the pescado (fish) taco.
- Great tacos.
- Awful. Don't go here. Food was bland
- The food was ok, but uninspired.