Cocary Shabu Shabu BBQ
209 S Garfield Ave (btw Roselyn Pl & Newmark Ave)
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Wear clothes you hate. Don't make after dinner plans. You will smell like food in the worse way.
- 20% of lunch special (:
- A fun time.
- Bring your own chili oil and/or hot sauce.
- Inexpensive but average quality stuff here
- I almost exclusively eat tempura and bbq chicken. :o
- Don't ever get the pudding...
- Make sure to use a little butter when cooking your meats since they tend to stick!
- The chicken is yummy ^___^
- Love this place - BBQ + shabu combination is amazing. Also, I appreciate that I can get all my food myself, rather than wait for superslow service.
- You will smell gloriously after a food session here. The meats are all good, as are the quail eggs, and those gold dumpling things. Shaved ice available. Help yourself to the rice.
- The old hag boss is a dick rushed us really bad. She kept on counting our plates and was really rude to us.