Cobb's Comedy Club
Comedy Club, Bar, Performing Arts
- Stay for a bit after the show to not only avoid the exiting crowd, but sometimes the comedians will sign autographs and chat with fans. Team Live Nation
- Whoever said you should make the comedians laugh is TRIPPIN'. People didn't pay to listen to you yell things from the crowd.
- CALL or visit on show days to buy tix with NO fee. Sweet.
- Expanded the food service menu...chicken n waffles were okay. Garlic fries always yummy!!
- Hit the cafe next door for $2 beers before the show
- They definitely enforce the 2 drink minimum. Cheapest drinks are $4.
- 901 Columbus Caffe is an excellent pre-show restaurant to check out. They have free wi-fi and $2 draft beer every day. Team Live Nation
- A SF institution, but some things to note: There's a two drink minimum; plan accordingly. Want good seats? Get here early. There's good ice cream floats on the menu and they count towards the minimum.
- Upstairs sound system sucks. Could barely hear half of what was being said. Arrive early and get a table downstairs
- Make a comedian laugh and you make the room happy.
- Tell Kevin what a good job he's doing. But don't be annoying about it ok?
- You should say hi to Jeff at the door! He's funny and used to be in the band QuarterFlash
- Get here early to enjoy dinner and a cocktail to avoid the rush!
- Cobbs doesn't really enforce the 2 drink minimum, which is awesome!
- You can get gift certificates in any denomination! Good for tickets, food & even booze!
- Get the Good Morning Sunshine.
- Two drink minimum. Only worth it of you know the comedian. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Grimey fun but surprisingly officious
- Drink a laser (a coors light with a lime).
- Tip your waitress Constance, she's awesome.