Cobb Theatres - Countryside 12
Cineplex, Movie Theater
- New theater in Countryside mall- really nice!
- This theater is never too crowded, has comfortable seats, and is always very clean!
- Probably the nicest and most comfortable theater with great service...HOWEVER you totally pay through the nose for the concessions! More than 16$ for ONE medium popcorn and 2 sodas!!!!!
- Newest theatre in the area!
- Buy your ticket at the self-check out in front of the theater instead of waiting in line. Even online purchase makes you wait to pick it up.
- Go to AMC in Oldsmar-- (:
- Not impressed!!! Seats extremely uncomfortable.
- Wow! Nice.
- We went to latest showing of Grand Budapest Hotel. The young staff were friendly and considerate. The film was quirky , funny and as expected enjoyable!
- Nice theater. Big, clean and every seat is a good seat.
- we're the Millers has to be the funniest movie I've seen in a long time
- Amazing seats, great rewards program, and amazing snack bar!!!
- Popcorn is not so great but the dbox is to die for if you like to hear and feel your movie... Definatly worth the price
- You can actually recline without effort, very comfortable.
- Note to parents: light up shoes in movies is a bad idea!
- Go to their facebook page for coupons for free popcorn/drinks/etc
- Watch a movie in dbox seats
- I love this theater a lot
- Very comfortable seats with great views.
- arrive early, lots of previews, very comfy.