Cobb Plaza Cinema Café 12
Movie Theater, Bar, Cineplex
- They have the most comfortable chairs! They are huge! Great place to bring a date! There are great concessions too! - Roxxxy Andrews, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
- The towncar of movie chairs...very sexy!
- This is the BEST place to see a movie, especially a 2D movie. They provide the clearest picture of any theater I've visited in the Orlando area.
- Contrary to other tips, this is NOT the most expensive movie theater in town, it may actually be one of the cheapest at $9.25 for a ticket. Plus REAL food and awesome big leather seats.
- This movie theater is the most
- Two people can share an armrest and it isn't weird. The seats are freaking comfortable!
- The best theater. I won't go anywhere else.
- At 4.25 for a Bud Light, go for the buckets (5 for 15).
- Mon Tuesday and Wednesday you get $5 tickets after 4 w a Buy Local Orlando card. Pick yours up at city hall or online
- Beer, food, and great seats!
- Get a free Cobb card!
- Cobb theatre is about to purchase the Plaza Cinema Cafe. Not to worry, there will still be booze. There will also be a restaurant built in here as well. Wooo
- Why go anywhere else? The most comfortable seats in town are in this theather.
- Best theater, great location! Love the seats!
- My fav movie theater ever! comfortable seats, good food and always big choice of movies to watch!
- Call me!! I got 2 free tickets!!! I'm close by!
- Slowest service ever! Not enough bar tenders. Did they pick these people off the street? I will dislike this place on Facebook.
- This parking shit is so confusing Ummm yall need to make it more clearer..
- This is the most expensive movie theater in Orlando but these leather stadiums seats are the bomb diggy!!!
- Go to plaza cinema in the middle of the day for a movie by yourself and then have a break and take in the view of Lake Eola on the 11th floor of the building.