Cobb Hollywood 16 Theatre & IMAX
Cineplex, Movie Theater
4250 Old Greensboro Rd (at Greensboro Ave.)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Buy your tickets inside at the touch screen kiosk. You don't have to stand outside in the lines.
- Everything is over priced. Get your drink and candy at a gas station and hide in a large purse before coming.
- Bring your own water. $4 for a small bottle is robbery.
- Have a funnel cake... Such an odd choice but sooo good
- Nicest movie theater I have ever been too. A wide variety of food (chicken tenders, funnel cakes, deep fried oreos) and a nice arcade area. The chairs in the theater lean back which is always a plus.
- This place has the most gruff & disrespectful staff & ticket workers of any theater I've been to.
- Best Deal... kids combo for $5. Complete with sm. popcorn, gummies and a small drink! Just enough to satisfy without going to the bathroom in the middle of your flick!
- No recent shootings. I suppose that's a start.
- The iMac theater is pretty solid though it costs more. The popcorn is good but overpriced. It's nice that they offer more than popcorn and soft drinks with their extended food and drink menus
- If you buy movie tickets online, make SURE you bring the credit card used for this purchase. Otherwise, your tickets will not be validated. . .!
- http://twitter.com/#!/SuperGates32 --> I Was Here! #SG32
- bring your bullet proof jacket
- It's like a nightclub on the weekend I guess.
- See the spectacular Iron Man 2, then be sure to stay until the very end of the credits...notice anything mysterious? Like I said, be patient and WAIT to the end...it will have you wondering
- Nice theater but the attendants at the concession stand are slow
- The only decent place to go when you're bored but bring a pocket pistol if you want to be safe
- Best movie theater in the area.
- Farther than you think it is, allow fifteen minutes before your movie if you are coming from campus!
- The only theater in town that I know of. The IMAX is worth the extra 3 dollars!!