Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
Performing Arts, Indie, Concert Hall
2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy (at Akers Mill Rd.)
Atlanta, GA 30339
- Does this building look familiar? It will for fans of the AMC show The Walking Dead. It was used as the filming location for the Center for Disease Control and can be seen in Season 1 Episodes 5 & 6.
- Here for Brian Regan. First time seeing an event here. Awesome venue!
- Please don't wear jeans to the ballet. It's the ballet, for heaven's sake.
- Fabulous venue! Very helpful employees.
- The Best place in ATL to watch a Concert!!! Very fancy,Nice people and Bar!
- Drink a Red Bull or Crunk Juice and a glass of vino and enjoy the show.
- Goldstar.com is a great place to get discounted tickets for the Cobb Energy Center.
- Parking on-site for $6. Not too shabby.
- Beautiful venue both visually and acoustically. Muss & Turner's nearby is a fantastic place to grab a quick bite and a craft beer or 3. Wine, too, but no liquor- beware. Plenty of all at venue, too.
- Amazing venue. Every seat is close, and the sound is great.
- Really pretty venue. Always love shows there. Sadly it's pretty far from my house.
- This was the CDC location for season one of the Walking Dead.
- The place was packed and the air was barely on.
- For stories about the artists and behind the scenes videos, visit http://www.encoreatlanta.com and http://www.youtube.com/encoreatlanta
- Bring a sweater!
- WOW! Fabulous Venue!!
- I love coming here for opera season.
- Pretty far from city when thinking of events but very spacious dressing rooms and good venue for productions
- Very nice venue
- Its a nice venue. Parking deck convenient. Have been to a concert or two, but also a few galas.