Coal Harbour Seawall
Trail, Harbor / Marina
W Cordova St.
Vancouver, BC V7J 2E1
- Coal Harbour is one of the most beautiful spots to visit in the city. Takes my breath away everytime.
- Beautiful scenery...nice walk on coal harbour. Different restaurants and cafes...try Carderros
- You can get a great coffee under the blossom tree at the gelato place . The best in coal Harbour .
- Definitely make it a point to go for a morning run all the way through Stanley Island, it's stunning.
- Great place for a walk
- The view is great with the mountains of the north shore in the back!! A vista linda com as montanhas do north shore no fundo!!
- Bike around this! Its gorgeous but make sure you dress warmly at all seasons.
- The best viewed for a walk anywhere in the world are right here.
- Beautiful. Walked at night (felt very safe) and morning. Loved watching the seaplanes.
- Starting a walk here will give you a great view of the mountains along the coastline and will take past several landmarks and into downtown.
- Great place to visit
- Beautiful place for an afternoon walk.
- "Extends from far western beaches at Spanish Banks, through Kitsilano, past the Olympic Village and Science World, past 2nd and 3rd beaches, around Stanley Park, through Coal Harbour to downtown."
- pick a spot on the grass to sunbathe, people watch, chill, read, or all of the above.
- For walking, biking, jogging anything!
- Adorei correr aqui! Vista linda...
- Great views.
- What not to love about the nature .
- This is a remarkably beautiful and peaceful area. Go for a long walk or grab a bench and a great book.