- Stroll past three large window galleries with new and engaging artwork to enjoy. This experimental cultural center produces art exhibitions, readings, and performances.
- went to a good event here for chicago craft beer week with Half Acre, DogFish Head, and 3 Floyds
- Hen scratching LOL
- Its a fun place to check out local performances.
- This place is cool, really nice space. Video screenings are my thing. Only art space I've been to that sells beer at bar prices. That weirded me out. I was still able to byob tho
- The Co-Prosperity Sphere, located a couple blocks south of Marias, is an expansion of the experimental cultural center philosophy Ed Marszewski originally implemented at bUDDY.