Landmark, Scenic Lookout, Entertainment
- Walk on the glass floor
- Go up...
- The CN Tower just turned (RED) for World AIDS Day. Join us in helping to deliver an AIDS Free Generation by 2015. - www.2015QUILT.com
- Head up the tower in external elevators and make sure to walk along the glass floor...not suggested if you're scared of heights! If your lucky and its Baseball season, you can catch a game too :)
- No trip to Toronto is complete without visiting the world's tallest tower and one of the modern 7 Wonders of the World. Take amazing night photos here, when the other skyscrapers are illuminated.
- Nice lights.
- Yeah I need to visit this place lol
- Take the elevator.
- The best tower in the world!
- Do the edgewalk
- Free wifi in basement cafe
- . - .
- The tallest building in the western hemisphere, this is the best place to see all of Toronto. Take the all-glass elevator straight to the Glass Room at the top.
- And if you think that the Glass Floor is scary, try conquering the newer attraction... EDGE WALK!!!
- Amazing views of Toronto, especially at night.
- Lie face down on the glass floor.
- It's purdy
- An obvious "Duh" but it really is great to go and see the view if you've never done it before. A Must in the T Dot!
- Panorama from a tower. .
- The glass floor is just too small ..