Clyde's - UCCS
Pub, Rec Center
1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- Don't expect to-go orders to come out quickly
- The sweet potato fries are delicious. Sub them in for normal fries!
- Avoid if you can - the food is mediocre at best and you should expect to wait at least 45 minutes for your food to come out
- It's a restaurant on campus, just be happy they sell beer.
- They rarely have everything on the menu available. Pretty good though!
- Always a great selection of beers. Typically a few local microbrews on tap
- Do not get the open-face turkey sandwich special. It tastes like a public school cafeteria lunch - instant potatoes, powdered gravy - nearly inedible.
- They always have great beers on tap. Usually laughing lab, bee hive and a seasonal
- Vegetarian black bean soup is great. Avoid the laughably bad fish tacos unless you enjoy stale tortillas and warmed up frozen fish sticks.
- Winter Warlock beer by Bristol on tap. :)
- Cheap pints! Get a pint of Laughing Lab for the same price as a bottle of Miller Lite!