Located in a slightly hipster-ish neighborhood, Club Tee Gee is obviously going to have an awesome crowd for a neighborhood dive bar. Impressive signature cocktails, fun locals, and a jukebox also make this place fun.
Club Tee Gee
3210 Glendale Blvd (btwn Garden & Larga Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- This place is awesome because it's always like empty. Always free booths to hang out in. Not too loud to hear people talking, so it's pretty good for dates.
- Order the Orange Sunshine or the Neon Paradise from Johnny for your date. Good times.
- Cash only.
- Good strong cheap drinks.
- This place rocks!
- Excellent decor, stiff pours.
- Great neighborhood bar!! Greg and Greg are the best bartenders and company!!!
- Order the Tee Gee, the house signature cocktail. -E.W. #rumandcoke
- Yes, I jusy put R Kelly's Bumb n Grind on the jukebox.
- Tamera is awesome!