The NOVO by Microsoft
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Bar
800 W Olympic Blvd Ste A335 (at Figueroa St.)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- On 02/08/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- In addition to being conveniently downtown near Staples Center & The Grammy Museum - this venue is HUGE! Multiple floors, beautiful VIP areas, & the stage/sound is impeccable. We love it here!
- Guest password: RockNroll
- Club Nokia's only public restroom in between shows is Starbucks. You've been warned.
- Intimately sized at 2,300-person capacity, with similar pop-radio players youd see at Staples. Three bars and a sleek lounge create inviting environments to cool your heels between sets.
- Great Venue for a concert but try not to buy standing room tickets. Balcony seats are good too if you sit in the first half.
- CHILDISH GAMBINO CONCERT!
- Only about 10% of breast cancer can be linked to genetics & family history, with the majority being environmentally induced! Grab a Check Your Self! card at our booth or download our FREE iPhone app.
- nice, new venue, good acoustics. nice atmosphere and bar
- This venue always has great artists. There's a bar inside. Floor and balcony seatings. The biggest, coolest artists perform at Club Nokia!
- See the Pee-Wee Herman Show, live on stage
- I saw MatisYahu here. I don't like that you need a special ticket to get close to the stage, and anything behind that (general admission) is a terrible view. Pillars everywhere.
- Overly-zealous LA Live security. Huge line for metal detectors, TSA-style bins & thorough purse/man-purse/keychain inspection. Inside, girl in front of me got kicked out for taking crappy phone pics.
- #teamlavarias #uofmma
- no you aren't at a gay bar in the valley, they just don't run their AC.
- Wack place to see a show. Go catch a game at Staples instead. #dickcheesesandwich
- COLDPLAY, live. The show, scheduled for Wednesday, February 8 at 9:00 p.m., is a special iHeartRadio Benefit Concert.
- For most shows, you need a wristband to get in the pit. Sometimes you have to go to the pit bouncer farthest from the club entrance to get one, and that's only if they aren't all gone already.
- Matisyahu's latest smash album, Live at Stubbs, Vol. II, dropped in February, and hes going on tour this summer. Gilt City members can buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
- Saw The Dirty Work Tour here today!! Great venue to see your favorite artists!!! WARNING: Watch out for the assholes (if you're in the pit) who like mosh and elbow you in the ribs.