Music Venue, Bar, Dive Bar
- This place rocks!
- Come check out Homegrown Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, May 14th at the Main Street Garden Park in Downtown Dallas! Check out www.homegrowfest.com
- Small yet intimate. You'll definitely get up and personal with your favorite band when you're here.
- Make sure you attend the 3rd Annual Homegrown Music and Arts Festival on Sat, May 26th on the middle of downtown at Main St Garden. Food Trucks, Art, Music, booze and fun! Homegrownfest.com
- Are they ever going to finish construction on Elm st?
- What makes this bathroom special is the simple locking mechanism, in case of emergencies or if you just need to confine yourself away from the raucous crowd for a few minutes
- great environment to drink and hang out and watch some live music
- Avoid the drunk bartenders .
- If you want to smoke something besides cigarettes, there is a nice spot in the back on the patio
- The remodeled Dada is amazing & John Solis and crew are the shit!!!
- Try the 35 Denton button machine! 50 cents gives you the chance to win a $60 wristband!! Los Campesinos!
- Make sure you go to the 3rd Annual HomeGrown Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, May 26th at Main Street Garden! www.facebook.com/homegrownfest. Great bands, food trucks, booze and amazing artists!
- An awesome guy named Tori works the bar a lot. He usually wears a hat with buttons on it. If you see him, tell him Megan sent you!
- Since remodeling and moving the bar, this place has become one of the best live music venues in the city.
- This place is louder than Nosh! :)
- Great street tacos here!
- Barbacoa tacos are to die for!
- The outside is awesome ! Stage out back
- Make sure you go to Dada's "Power Happy Hour" from 5 - 7 PM! You cant be $1 wells anywhere in Deep Ellum!
- Incredible tap selection - order up a wheat beer for me!