Rock Club, Café, Jazz Club
56 S 12th St (East Carson and 12th Street)
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- If Jocelyn or Sherri are tending bar, tip them well. Or else.
- Always love Acousticafe on Monday Nights!
- Catch a show at one of the most intimate venues in the city to hear live music.
- Drop by on Monday nights (7-11pm) for local artists doing original acoustic music. No cover!
- Damaged Pies playing tonight. Must see band!
- Cool place for live music. Very small and intimate.
- Acoustic Cafe on Mondays is wonderful and unique.
- Great live bands at a great price.
- Great music venue but small & intimate.
- Try the Brunch Bloody Flight. Gin, Vodka, Tequila based Bloody Mary sampler
- Monday Night Acousticafe - Local Artists - Amazing talent - No charge to get in!
- 2/9/11: Iration's Fresh Grounds Tour
- If you're a musician, come to the open stage on mondays. It's the best in the city. But do come early. Sometimes there is a line as early as 6 to sign up.