Dive Bar, Bar
1401 Valencia St (at 25th St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Try the alcohol.
- Sleeping at Clooneys will result in your ejection and bring shame to your family. Also, try the alcohol.
- Order some food from The Galley
- If you fall asleep, you'll be asked to leave. Then I'll take your seat.
- The bar, (and the people) remind me of a locals watering hole, somewhere in the Midwest, where everyone knows your name. It's the mission's very own version of Cheers...but weirder. :)
- Come here for the rare chance to drink alone at a bar.
- The alcohol. Tip the bartenders well! You will be rewarded.
- the kitchen is only open tue-fri.
- Irish coffees are a great idea when your friends hit you up to drink at 7AM, so long as it is a rare great idea!
- Go on Sunday night. Monty is the best bartender EVER. He's a delight; sweet and the friendliest person you'll ever meet. Plus he makes a mean drink!
- Very strong and spicy bloody Marys! Great spot to watch early football games.
- The galley has the best grilled cheese!!! Delish!
- have a smoke outside at 630 am
- This is a legit neighborhood bar! For the Mission. #sfnative
- Go on Wed when Kim is working. Divey locals bar with a pool table
- I have been to this place so many times, it's great! I have SO much fun there and Monty is such a FANTASTIC bartender! Don't forget to tip the bartenders, especially when they work so hard.
- Dive bar from an older time. Great service from the barkeep to boot
- $7.75 seems a little steep for a Bulleit rocks in a dive bar.
- If you fall asleep, you will be asked to leave.