33 Sale St (btwn Union St & Centre St)
Auckland, Auckland 1010
+64 9-358 1702
- Best dining experience in Auckland - here you'll eat along side Auckland's hot list of stars and trendy types - check out ViewAuckland.co.nz's 5 star review
- It's an amazing experience! Worth it!
- The service is spectacular as is the menu! One of the best restaurants I have ever visited!! Worth every penny!
- Great food, great venue, but not cheap.
- Fantastic food,not cheap but a great experience
- Absolutely stellar 7-course tasting menu. Wine pairings were brilliant. Highly recommended.
- Excellent gourmet food. 5-course tasting menu for 125 dollars not cheap but worth it.
- Awesome food
- Kingfisher & salmon starters, duck and lamb mains, all the desserts... And the bar makes a mean gin fizz...
- Food was great. Service ok. For the price I would have expected exceptional service.
- Bring heaps of $$$ :D
- Order the chocolate pave - amazing!
- Such a disappointment. Expensive yet prepared by trainee chefs who constantly drop their meat slices. Lacking in the taste and presentation department for such a price. 130nzd 3courses is not worth it