The Cloister at Sea Island
- Wear your pink tie in October
- most beautiful hotels ever list
- Get a gold brick sundae. Utilize the fitness facility. Schedule a massage. Eat the lunch buffet at Big George's. Sip some sweet tea. Go to the Lodge Bar for dinner. And just relax.
- Thanks Cloister at Sea Island for your support each year!
- Take a 90-minute tour ($100 per person) of the salt marsh onboard the Cloister Belle, a restored antique yacht. Youll see oyster beds and live shrimp.
- Always check out Billy bingo on Tue/thurs-o clickity click 66.
- Carols and Christmas! #JOY
- Hop on theCloister Belle, a restored antique yacht, for a 90-minute tour of the salt marsh to see oyster beds and live shrimp, or snorkel along the south Georgian coast.
- Get tea and cookies in the solarium between 3 and 5.
- Stop by Tavola for great Italian delights!
- Lay down on the red round chairs in the lobby comfiest thing I've ever sat on
- Don't miss Bingo night - one of the highlights of ER member's family vacations!
- bring ya cash
- Play shuffleboard at the beach club
- I recommend the Spa Essentials Package at the spa. Pure Energy Four Layer facial with Chad is the best!
- The Cloister at Sea Island was one of the more wished for places throughout 2015s I Want Somewhere holiday campaign. Wheres your somewhere? Enter to win a bucket list experience.
- The guy who calls the numbers is very hard to understand
- Indulge in a Gold Brick Sundae at Wonderland. You deserve it!
- Absolutely fabulous food. Don't miss BINGO!
- You can't miss tavola's tiramisu!