Missouri Botanical Garden
St Louis, MO
- My favorite part of the botanical garden. I appreciate the inclusion of nepenthes, the hanging carnivorous plants.
- Space Invaded
- I did volunteer work there,its was great!
- join become a member, you won't regret it
- It was exceptional, very interesting.
- No matter the weather outside, the Climatron remains a consistent awesome.
- Teleports you to the tropical rainforest
- The Lego exhibit was amazing, be sure to visit it before it leaves in September '14
- Very lovely place to spend the afternoon
- Take your coat off!
- R u ready for the humidity?
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Incredible plants and birds. A magical place to visit and breathe easy.