Clement Street Farmers Market
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Sign the petition to keep it a permanent venue.
- HUMMUS GUY
- Great new farmers market! Olive oil fill-up stations, great organic produce, tons of local grass fed proteins!
- Plenty of samples you don't need to get breakfast. Comparison shop for eggs bc each vendors is different.
- Petit Teton sells sodium free Bone Broth!
- Sunny day in farmers market with live music!!
- Small but good organic fruits and produce
- I'm not even biased when I say this is the best farmer's market in SF, but I am fortunate to live right by it.
- Great day in SF. Plums were perfect!
- Make sure to get there early in the day, otherwise the best produce will already be taken.
- Great produce and all the vendors are very generous with samples!
- Good selection
- Open from 9a-2p every Sunday.
- Pets are not allowed, be warned!
- Great variety of organic fresh fruits and vegetables. Friendly vendors. A great community event.
- Great new farmers market. 2 blocks filled with fresh fruits, veggies and raw juices! Yum:)
- Tomatero Farm stand is worth the wait. Amazing tomatoes and strawberries in the summer and super fresh produce all year round.