Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences
Art Museum, Concert Hall, Performing Arts
1 Clay Sq (at Washington & Leon Sullivan)
Charleston, WV 25301
- A great place to take the kids for exercise and education
- Nice way to kill an hour while waiting in a flight out if Yeager. Only $6.
- Don't waste your money. The staff is unfriendly and treat you like you are going to steal something.
- Go to the Clay Center and check out the Wildly Wonderful Art Exhibit, curated by CCHS students. w00t!
- Mini town was awesome!
- 8/20-Decades Rewind! One magical night of singing, dancing, & being brought back in time. 3 huge video screens of 60's-80's.Over 100 costume changes will make you feel like you're a teenager again!
- Everyone should come see the Nutcracker here. It's magical!
- Great place to entertain a kid. Cameron believes its name is the Play Center
- Don't miss the crime scene ... fun for every age!
- Free dinosaur figurines in gizmo!
- Come see Hairspray! August 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14th! Tickets start at $15!!!
- the Art Exhibits are a piece of work
- The large-format films are awesome.
- The exihbit on the main floor has a room in the back if you veer towards the right. In it is a full size "health" hollywood squares game. Find a friend and play against each other in easy, medium, o