$ $ $
- Hot waitresses. Easy to get numbers
- Try their famous manhattan clam chowder
- The baked clams are amazing. Try em!
- Seafood is obviously great, get their Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Sorbet for dessert!
- Grab a drink inside then head out to sit overlooking the water and the pier.
- Don't ever eat here... Not accommodating at all. Cathy Claudio is a nasty nasty woman.
- Meehh. Let down
- Food was great. Love the stuff shrimps. The Waitress was moody but the Owner was great. The view was nice.
- Hands down the most fun on the North Fork
- Pretty desperate.
- Have the lobster bisque at the bar with a shot if sherry.... Good
- Nice views. TERRIBLE service. Don't eat here. Just hang out at the bar.
- Try not to catch anything. Seriously.
- Local bar/beach joint, just the way ya want it.
- Seafood Place right on the water; cant get any fresher seafood. Take your boat right to the dock. Live music on weekends and draws an interesting crowd. Fun for all.
- Best lobster roll ever
- On water nice view and centrally located. Parking available. Clean restrooms. Good for fish. Get there by boat. Leave your dog in store across the street. Or shop around.
- Don't get their crab cake! Great place for families
- The seafood is fresh and tasty. Lovely time
- Lobster bisque too salty and they forgot the main lobster.