The Classic Gateway Theatre
Indie Movies, Movie Theater
1820 E Sunrise Blvd (at US 1 N btwn NE 18th & 19th Ave)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Best theater in Fort Lauderdale to see your latest gay flick.
- Instantly my fav theater! Don't eat dinner cause White Castle fries only come in one size
- Wonderful nostalgic movie house plush seats plenty of leg room
- Get the member rewards card, its free and earn points for every dollar spent on tickets and concessions to get money back!
- Nice local theatre.
- You can get wine next door from the wine bar and bring it into the theatre.
- Just tried to see "Colossal" at the 5 pm Sunday showing. Got there and found out they cancelled the showing. Not a good customer experience. Please keep your website updated!
- The first row can be very dizzy )
- Great comfy seats, and good Indie movies.
- Best Popcorn Ever!!!
- Independent, artsy, or underground films. One of the only places in Fort Lauderdale to see them.
- I arrived for a movie early and stood in the lobby reading about the theater. I was asked to leave for being too early. "Come back in half an hour. You can't be here now." Umm..ok. That was rude.
- $11 each for a movie ticket (non-matinee)? A month of Comcast sound affordable.
- Get your loyalty card today to build up points for purchases and get a free small popcorn with every 25 points.
- Was a beautiful theatre before they boxed it off, it has lost a lot of its charm !
- See the grand Budapest Hotel
- @Ingress portal here!
- Awesome theater
- You like Indie/Foreign movies? This is your place!
- Come watch the faithful handymen perform rocky horror