Classic Cinemas Tivoli Theatre
Indie Movies, Cineplex, Movie Theater
5021 Highland Ave (Warren & Main)
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Organ player on Saturday night. So fun!
- Just saw The Dark Knight Rises. Excellent!
- So worth the trip, no matter where you live! Great ticket prices and there is so much to see and do in downtown Downers Grove.
- Come early for the organist!
- Its all good here at the Classic Tivoil, always fresh popcorn with free refills... if you want to get up & go get it.
- The low ticket pricing is a plus and while there is only one theater it gives it a historical feel that I enjoy.
- Big screen, theater organ
- It was awesome. the "Mini concert" on the Wurlitzer organ before the feature was wonderful. This is a grand old theater awesome-go enjoy.
- Vintage vibe with a bowling alley downstairs.
- Fantastic theater; single screen; 5 isles; free refills on pop and popcorn!! Check it out!
- I've been going to this theatre for my entire life. Downers Grove is lucky to have one of the few real deal gems left.
- The pre-show entertainment is as organic as it gets, and not to be missed.
- Been going here since I was little. Ticket prices are low so buying snacks here isn't an issue. Great location and always a fun trip :)
- Great old theatre. Made for the "talkies" and still standing.
- It's been a while since my last visit an the place is amazing.
- Catch the Christmas flicks & singing in December!
- It's a wonderful life - on the big screen.
- Try the different popcorn seasonings
- The organist is a nice touch...old skool!
- Pour water down in your sump pump pit and listen to your pump while its running . Make sure you don't here any grinding. Or intermittent humming of the motor.