Class 302 (三年2班)
1015 Nogales St (at E Gale Ave)
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- Try the Mango Shaved Snow
- Worlds best shaved ice with the world worst customer service. Just watched people sit and leave that had the same thing I ordered before my order came through.
- Orders are quite big, share your snow.
- So many fobs
- Best shaved snow, but unfortunately to get that you have to deal with terrible service.
- the shaved ice was like cotton candy, so fluffy
- The best desert is their shave snow with strawberry chocolate. My favorite food it their pork chop and their beef stew noodle.
- Great shaved ice! The mango/mochi was great, but I might go for something with more variety next time.
- MUST EAT YELLOW SNOW.
- Green tea shaved ice!!
- Caramel shaved snow with mochi! Mmm..
- Strawberry and mango shaved snow is the best one!
- Strawberry and mango with chocolate syrup on top is THE BEST!
- Shaved ice.
- oh my goodness, you have to try their mango shaved ice! so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Worlds best shaved snow...especially green tea. However, service suck!
- the whole classroom setup is so cute! get the snowies for sure
- It can get pretty crowded here esp on a hot day for Shaved snow. The strawberry mango is delish.
- The classroom motif is cute, but those student desks and chairs are not meant for tall people -- like back when you were really in school. =)
- 302 sells great shaved snow (Frozen Flavored Milk, shaved into fine flakes) Bring a friend on a hot day and enjoy the great desserts here in good company. Come off-peak to avoid a slight wait.