$ $ $ $
49 Brook St
London, Greater London W1K 4HR
+44 20 7629 8860
- Afternoon tea at Claridges is a stylish and indulgent treat a pick-me-up on a rainy afternoon.
- Just to treat yourself to some wondrful cocktails every now and then.
- Everything is good here. Prawn sharing skewers are amazing
- Look for Kiefer
- The Ginger Sling is amazing
- Order the chicken drums and prawns.
- Lovely bar and decor. Very sophisticated. Great service, and cocktails. Great for a pre-dinner drink.
- Wonderful service in classic surroundings and cocktails perfectly executed .... a Gin Gibson that cannot be bettered. ....
- Classic London speakeasy
- Nice bar, older crowd a bit empty for a sat night
- Friendly staff and great wine recommendations from the bar manager!
- 18 a cocktail but they do come with free snacks
- The Brook St cocktail is a house special. Imagine a Manhattan - made with gin!
- Exceptional quality cocktails
- Nice atmosphere with a great selection of drinks. Gotta love the complimentary, never ending supply of olives & nuts. Oh how the other half live...
- Get set menu at fera on Fridays. 3 for 30
- Champaign, team nights out. Beautiful bathrooms, top class service.
- . . .
- Cocktails are superb ! If you wish even tailor made ! Ask after the vodka banana vanilla icecream cocktail ! Mmmmm
- If you're not in the mood for the mysterious Black Pearl, order a dry martini shaken ice cold and made with a polish vodka called koniks tail. Olives, up. One of the best.