- With the arrival of spring were looking for a beauty treat. Clardiges Sisley Facial will leave you and your skin feeling rejuvenated. See our guide to the best facials in London here: bit.ly/WspXrh
- in looveeeee .. everything is AMAZING.. my escape is the ...
- Royals of all kinds from Queen Victoria to Audrey Hepburn have stayed at this glamorous landmark. Why? It wraps incredible family-friendly service in a beautiful package.
- A key part of Londons history, this 5 star hotel provides a sumptuous retreat for those wanting to indulge. Sunday lunch at Gordon Ramsays restaurant is a must!
- One of the greatest place in London with a Gordon Ramsay Restaurant . Good old food for a safe lunch or dining ... Also , stylish afternoon tea is a must !
- During World War II, Claridge's became the informal headquarters for Wild Bill Donovan, head of the OSS spy agency. Donovan was a regular here during his trips to London.
- No hotel has greater royal connections than Claridges, which entertained Queen Victoria in 1860, and was where the Crown Prince of Yugoslavia was born in 1945. The current building dates from 1898.
- My favorite bar in London hands down.
- Fashion designer Diane Von Furstenberg's new suites at top London hotel Claridges cater as much to gents as they do the gals. Stay for a decadent dinner downstairs in the Gordon Ramsay restaurant.
- Lovely afternoon tea. Their scones are the right combination of crunchy & fluffy, & the clotted cream & jelly are out of this world. The rest was ok.
- Although everyone talks about afternoon tea, this is also a brilliant place for a civilised breakfast. The tables are well spread so you can talk privately. But it's of course expensive...!
- The cocktail menu and Champagne selection is aimed at big dogs, with the balls to serve rare drops, like the 1971 vintage Salon by the glass, why not?
- Afternoon tea is fabulous. The house blend tea is lovely. Staff are very efficient and friendly. A great way to recharge after a hard day's shopping.
- The best hot chocolate ever!
- Search out the hideaway bar Fumoir. It's Claridge's beat secret.
- La grande classe tous les niveaux. Le meilleur hotel de Londres
- Nice and good
- Overrated afternoon tea :)