- Best little town in so cal. Great locally owned restaurants not a lot of chains and great people. Be sure to stroll Yale and Harvard st. stopping in to inviting shops, bakeries & great restaurants.
- Two words: Free Parking!
- On hot days let your kids swim in the fountain.
- So many cute shops to browse and yummy places to eat. There's always something you never spotted before.
- Great water fountain sculpture area for the kids to run around and play in.
- FREE festival every Wednesday 5-9pm! On Second st. btwn Indian Hill and Oberlin. Vendors, live bands, face painting, food, FUN!
- Free parking inside the Packing District structure.
- Lots of pokestops
- Great area to hang out, good restaurants, bars, coffeehouses.
- I had never been here before but it has a great downtown feeling. I really liked it. It's a great place to chill, do some shopping and dining.
- cool place to walk around, great candy shop and starbucks in village
- Eat @ Walters!! Beautiful decor and delish food.
- i don't eat or shop, just like to wander through
- Everything is nice and the ambience is really cool here
- Tea shop & festival
- I like the ole folk music store it's really cool. And hero's is the best place to eat around there.
- A hipster town in nowhere land