Movie Theater, Indie Movies, Bar
76 Venn St
London, Greater London SW4 0AT
+44 871 902 5727
- Great cinema, where we saw Harry Potter
- Go to screen 1! Reclining seats!
- Don't buy drinks here bring your own vodka and coke :)
- This is one of my favourite cinemas, comfortable, spacious seats, and because its not the big it's cosier! And the staff are lovely and funny!
- Great combo deal with The Pepper Tree Thai diner!
- Reclining seats in screen one! But sit closer to the screen - row H slightly too back.
- One free movie screening a month if you're a student- just ask for a Slackers Club Card
- One of Clapham's gems. Membership for cheaper tickets definitely!
- Go and hang out in the bar, chat to the awesome staff, read the paper then go and see a film.
- Gorgeous cinema with cool films and a nice atmosphere
- The screen in Screen 1 is so far away!
- Screen 1 is the bigger screen - nice atmosphere and comfortable seats that you almost sink into
- Cool venue. Nice theatres and not too pricey.
- Membership. Get it. Pays for itself. Discounts all the way down Clapham high street and beyond!
- Tickets are only 5 on Tuesdays for members
- Tickets were fuck off expensive but you do get a free drink with them.
- Tuesday's offer great value tickets on all showings. More expensive than a multiplex at weekends.
- Cozy cinema. Tucked in by Clapham Common station.
- Great cinema
- A fabulous array of film, very nice coffee and staff. A nice cultural pocket amongst the chains of Clapham.