- In 1768 Benjamin Franklin, American statesman and Founding Father, conducted experiments in Mount Pond including pouring oil onto the water to examine how liquids behave. Anglers were not amused.
- Clapham Common provides an oasis of peace amid the busy traffic of south west London. A number of cafs, sporting facilities, two playgrounds and a skate park make it a lively recreational facility.
- Take your rubbish to the bins. It is not difficult.
- Great place to go for a walk in the fresh air and enjoy the scenic views of the common. Great place to go for jogging too!
- Great place, always booming with fun & people! Great for football, kites, kids cause of the big open spaces...!?
- joggers heaven!
- Great for running, multiple open air gyms and group exercise on the common. Regular music performances at the Band Stand, perfect on a summer day. Nice cafe nearby serves plentiful ice cream.
- Harika kafa dinleme ortami
- Holy Trinity Church is a beautiful building, and very welcoming!
- The sunset by the pond is like no other!
- Nice space but often ruined by the festivals that are held there
- PAF is friendly and fun Ultimate Frisbee team. We practice on the common opposite Clapham south tube every Saturday at 11am. If you like fresh air and exercise and want to give it a try, come by!
- If you're near Clapham Common tube station, get a frozen yogurt at Milk In It. Totally refreshing.
- I love Clapham Common in the summer. Winter a bit less
- very relaxing
- Big and busy
- Buff park to walk around
- Great place to walk the dogs. Lovely little cafe there
- summer pic nic
- summer picnic, dog walking