American, Steakhouse, Bar
7:00am - 9:00am
- Bring an appetite...the portions here are very large
- This place had gone down hill. They should as Ramsay would say "shut it down"
- Get the fish tacos! You will be wishing the portion was bigger.
- The wait staff is nice but the food is absolute shit now. Used to be okay. Who gives a fuck about huge portions of its mounds of crap?
- Massive plates!
- Sit at bar otherwise they'll try to sell u member card for 25$ incessantly
- Connect to attwifi or ClaimJumper. Password is thankyou
- Jason is da bomb! Excellent service, and very friendly!
- Nice people, but horrible service - kitchen sent salads and food at the same time after a loooooong wait. Large portions of meh food. Avoid.
- Bring a date to share the large meals and enjoy a fire side chat!!!
- Check out the Game Day Happy Hour! On anytime there is football on. Gotta Love it!
- Service is always hit or miss. You will either get over the top amazing service, or it will take an hour to get a drink and even longer to get your food.
- Play checkers while you wait
- Great chicken pot pie. Does not accept Apple Pay.
- The chocolate
- No salad bar at this location. :(
- Large portions, great food and they still have all the kitschy old Claim Jumper decor.
- The best meat I've ever tasted. Strongly recommended ))
- Very good service and delicios
- The filet mignon was terrific, get it with the onions, the mushrooms, and the garlic butter sauce ....I couldn't pick one so I picked all 3... the filet mignon was that carnivore moment YUM