CJs Butcher Boy Burger
2803 N Arkansas Ave (W Birch St)
Russellville, AR 72802
- Crazy large portions. Great fries!
- Their burgers are AMAZING! Significantly better than Whatta Burger!
- Large burgers, homemade fries. Different from Whatta Burger, but I do like the decor.
- Wow-great fresh burger and fresh cut fries!!!!
- Fantastic burger!!! Did not disappoint!!
- Great fries :)
- What-a-what? Way better than the other guys!
- The homemade fries are wonderful!
- Best burger in town
- The 2/3 pound cheeseburger is too big, but get it anyway, it's awesome! Best burger ever!!
- Burgers are pretty delicious! Add grilled onions for free!
- Very neat, old style diner. Best burger and fries along the interstate from Memphis to Little Rock. Nothing fancy but great beef.
- So much better than WhattaBurger! HUGE portions, for a good price. Love the decor.
- Headed back to Memphis but I had to stop here first! Great burgers! Great Service!
- It's a good meal, not great, my bun was crumbly as others have mentioned. I gave it a couple of tries now but I think Whatta-Burger is better.
- The burgers are great!!
- Great burgers....fast service...clean
- Disappointed. Crumbly bread, over seasoned beef and chunky strawberry shake.
- Decent, but my bun fell apart and they left off half of my toppings.
- They say it has the best burgers in town. They're good, but whatta-burger has them beat