Civic Opera House
- Great breakfast and lunch self serve buffet! (Third floor)
- Performances here are far better than anything I've ever seen at the Met in NYC
- Use the back stairs for a quick exit. But please don't leave before the curtain call is over!
- The architecture of this building is a must to see
- Great sound & view from the balcony. If on main floor, sit closer than row AA to get out from under the balcony for better sound.
- [Graham, Anderson, Probst & White, 1929] This building features Art Deco and Art Nouveau styling, musical motifs and designs by Jules Guerin - famous for his watercolors of the 1909 Plan of Chicago.
- Pre-order wine and food at Bistro for delightful intermission.
- Architecture OpenHouse 2012 Sat. 9am- 3pm Sun. 9am- 5pm
- @fijijudge09 #teamdrizzyhustle task. #10 completed #fijihunt want to see an opera play here
- World Famous Opera House!
- The civic opera barber salon is a old fashioned American barber shop on the 15th floor.
- Madame Butterfly!
- If you sit in a box you can come late and leave early.
- Follow all their social media for great ticket discounts and promotions!
- Check out my review of Elektra at http://tagwh.at/t/739209
- Bathrooms are upstairs, to the left, and behind a sign that says "Do Not Enter"
- Of the two water fountains downstairs, the one on the left works way better.
- Bryan Ferry!
- Great place to bring a date
- Only 6 blocks away from our property!