Civic Center Park
Park, Plaza, Music Venue
101 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy. (Colfax and Broadway)
Denver, CO 80203
- Tip: If you have one leg and are in a wheelchair, it will take approximately 8 police officers to arrest you.
- Tues/Thurs 11a-2p outdoor eats!! Tons of food trucks avail!
- check out Tuesday lunch event, Steubens Truck, Denver Cupcake Truck, Deluxe/Delite truck.. BEST lunches ever!
- Tuesday's and Thursdays are Food Truck Days this summer. Come on down an enjoy some good food and meet new friends too!
- Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day/ best place for summer lunch! Bring cash, cc not accepted everywhere.
- Awesome location for flash mob goodness. Come on a beautiful day and stand between the capital and the city building and enjoy the view.
- Did you know? The Civic Centers neoclassical architecture was inspired by the City Beautiful movement, a philosophy that influenced architecture and planning of cities nationwide in the 1890s & 1900s
- Enjoy the lunch trucks on Tuesday and Thursday.
- there's gold hidden inside one of the horse statues, forget which one.
- Clean and well-kept. Very relaxing. A great spot for picnics, walking the dog, or meeting friends, and proximal to so many attractions!
- After the Taste of Colorado come to Maloney's Tavern 7-10pm for Forbidden Bingo 1432 Market st
- A taste of colorado is well worth it!
- Eclectic crowd not a shy place
- We need to get rid of all these bums
- there is shade to sit in. Find it!
- Lots of 5k races.
- This park used to be great but the homeless problem has gotten INSANE. Would not recommend going here day or night anymore. Literally overrun with junkies. Denver can do better than this.
- Lugar agradvel.
- Beautiful park, over-run by homeless.
- Was always the best place to by Weed, before it became legal.