- Don't leave at 9:57 am for break or you might get fired!
- Safety Gear at all times
- Nice place
- Gorgeous in Christmas time !
- Where you can find high end fashion store, have brunch/ lunch at figs and olive
- They change the decorations every season so stop by frequently!
- Nice luxury shopping
- This place is really small compared to other City Centers. They really need more variety of shops otherwise you'll be done with this spot within 20 minutes.
- If you are looking for higher end brands you will find here
- Ultra high end shopping with a mix of restaurants, and outdoor space. Perfect for window shopping with a gelato. Check their event calendar for cool goings on like free outdoor yoga.
- I tried the cereal milk ice cream. It was okay, had a good texture, but for all the hype it was a bit of a let down. Not sure it was worth $7
- The design of the space is lovely, but I cant afford a damn thing sold here.
- Outside tables next to a nice fountain
- Don't miss the big screen.
- Regardless of where you eat dinner, stop at Milk Bar for dessert.
- An attempt to infuse struggling areas with a super ritzy cluster of novelty businesses. I predict that quite a few of them well turn over quickly as it's not in direct tourist view.
- Possibly the best urban development in the world right now. Great restaurants but bring your Centurion card to go shopping!
- New modern urban living development w/ upmarket retail/dining etc.